Friday, August 14, 2009

End of summer School Comes

Hi! I'm trying to get into the habit of writing more often. So, far I've been reading a lot, watching movies, working, just the same as before. I'm going to be a junior this year. My parents are always telling me that I need to work hard so I can go to a good college. I have what I need to graduate high school. With out counting this years classes.Here it is:

1 One Math
2 One Science
3 One History
4 Two English
5 Two Languages
6 One point 5 P.E
7 Point 5 health
And
8 3.5 Electives

I am going to the same school as last year. The Classes I'll be taking this year are

1 Chemistry
2 Algebra 2
3 English 11
4 History
5 American Sign Language 1
6 P.E/Home EC
7 Online Study
8 MY church class
If i can't take Home EC I will be taking Jewelry.

Part 3 of the poem:

" The reason you never cross my mind is because your always on my mind."
" The reason I don't like you is because I love you."
" The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left."
" The reason I wouldn't live for me is because I would die for you."
" The reason I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you."
" The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life."

I thought that was really cute. Hope you think so too. See ya later.

No comments: